Housing Directory

The Students’ Association operates a year round housing directory, which aids students in their search to find suitable accommodations in the Red Deer area. The directory contains a listing of available off campus housing. The Off Campus Housing Directory lists people who have accommodations available — room, room and board, basement suite, shared apartments — and their contact numbers.


Click below to Place an ad for your off campus rental here:

$18-housing.png                        $28-housing.png

If you have any questions regarding the directory, please contact the Students’ Association at 403-342-3200 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please note that listings are added at approximately 3 p.m. each business day.



Deer Park Room for Rent

Room for rent located in Deer Park. The rooms come fully furnished and, in the house, you'll have FREE parking, wi-fi internet, utilities, cable, and laundry facilities. There are NO additional monthly charges.

West Park Room for Rent With Private Entrance

Room for rent located in West Park, comes with a private entrance, and shared accommodations.2 blocks from RDC.

South Hill Roommate Wanted With Shared Accommodations

Roommate wanted with shared accommodations located in South Hill. Available late August.

South Hill Roommate Wanted

Roommate wanted in a two bedroom house located in South Hill. Every gender, any orientation, and all walks of life welcomed.

Blackfalds Room for Rent

Downtown East Side Basement Suite

Walk-out studio suite, one year old, with a private patio and separate entrance.

Inglewood Roommate Wanted

I'm a 28 y/o female professional looking for roommates (3 rooms) in a half duplex in Inglewood. I have a cat and a puppy so must be pet friendly.


Good to Know

Residential Tenancies Act

A copy of the Residential Tenancies Act can be viewed at Alberta Queen's Printer.

Landlord and tenant disputes

The Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service (RTDRS) is an alternative to the courts in resolving landlord and tenant disputes. To find out more, click here.